Membership Terms and Conditions
Balmain Rozelle Chamber of Commerce
By becoming a financial member of the Balmain Rozelle Chamber of Commerce the following membership benefits are available to you:
- Full business directory listing
- Links to social pages and website
- Business name listing in the quarterly Darling Magazine
- Membership to the NSW Business Chamber
- Invites to networking events and workshops.
- Regular newsletters and communications.
- Access to advertising opportunities in the quarterly Darling Magazine.
- Access to marketing, events and campaigns operated by the Chamber.
- Access to the Chamber social media and digital channels to promote your business.
- Access to advocacy activities driven by the Chamber.
Membership fees are $120 for a one year membership or $300 for a three year membership (no gst applies).
Financial members of the Chamber are also entitled to stand for election to the Chamber’s Executive Committee and as an office holder.
Your membership gives you the benefit of becoming a member of Business NSW if you opt in to the Business NSW membership and associated terms and conditions. Your details will be shared with Business NSW for the purpose of managing your membership.
If membership fees are not renewed, all benefits will cease.
If you have any issues with your membership or accessing your directory listing please contact us at email@example.com.
Executive Committee, Balmain Rozelle Chamber of Commerce
Term and Conditions, valid as at 1 August 2021