Throughout the latest Darling Magazine, we’ve hidden three book covers by local author Wendy Milton.
Find the three hidden covers in the Darling Magazine (Spring 2021, Edition 3) to enter the draw to win one of three $100 Hill of Content bookstore vouchers donated by Wendy Milton. You can view the digital magazine here
Complete the entry form below:
You can also use the form in the Darling Magazine and hand it to the lovely team at Hill of Content Bookstore, 262 Darling St, Balmain.
To find out more about Wendy and her books, click here.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Balmain Rozelle Chamber of Commerce Inc. The above mentioned will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The prize is donated by Wendy Milton and consists of three Hill of Content bookstore vouchers valued at $100.00 each, total prize value $300.00
- To enter the competition an entrant must complete the entry form in the Darling Magazine and enter at Hill of Content Bookstore or enter online at balmainrozelle.org.au
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• Entries open on Thursday 19 August and close on 5pm Tuesday 31 October 2021.
• Only one entry per person.
• Entrants must be 18 years and under
• The entrant must have completed the form in full.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be judged on Wednesday 1 November 2021. The winner will be judged on the best answer to the question and correct answers to the hidden page numbers. The judges decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be published on our website.